AUS-e-NEWSAUS-e-NEWS is AUS-e-TUTE's own free quarterly newsletter for science teachers and students.
Each edition of AUS-e-NEWS contains:
- A feature article (placing the chemistry students learn in an interesting, relevant context)
- Suggestions for further reading (links to AUS-e-TUTE tutorials relevant to the article)
- Suggestions for practical investigations that students could design and conduct
- Questions for students to answer based on the chemistry in the article
- A student tip (based on common student misconceptions or mistakes when answering questions based on the chemistry in the article)
- A chemistry joke (related to the chemistry in the article ofcourse)
- A puzzle (based on the chemistry in the article)
AUS-e-NEWS is emailed out in:
For your copy of AUS-e-NEWS to be emailed to you, email typing "subscribe" as the subject.